We at KEDA College aspire to become the leading Institute of Skills in producing the nation’s skilled workforce. We therefore promise:
- Will provide and operate high quality skills training programs in line with national requirements and technological developments in accordance with the NOSS issued by JPK.
- Will run the student recruitment process in a timely manner:
- Advertise student enrollment application information within three months of the recruitment process
- Will ensure that all student recruitment processes are completed within two months from the date the ad closes.
- Will ensure that student response to KEDA College is given within thirty days from the interview date.
- Ensure feedback of short-term course participants is informed within two weeks before course completion.
- To ensure that students are given training within the prescribed time of the JPK:
- Stage 1: 6 months
- Stage 2: 6 months
- Level 3: 6 months
- Provide qualified, competent, committed, skilled and recognized teaching staff.
- To ensure that the best service provided to the students involves the welfare, health and safety of KEDA College students.
- Will respond to all inquiries and complaints within seven business days.
In fulfilling the responsibility of being a trustee of KEDA College, our efficient, time and integrity service is our responsibility.